PACE Securities Corp is a wholly owned subsidiary of PACE Savings & Credit Union Limited (www.pacecu.com), a financial institution with more than 60 years of history in the GTA and more than 40,000 retail banking clients.
As an IIROC registered Investment Advisor, your role is to independently attract the financial assets of financially successful individuals and families. Working within our head office or one of our branches you will provide a wide range of investment products, advisory services and offer financial and estate planning advice. We are looking for individuals with very strong prospecting skills to expand their current book of clients. This role is ideal for a high-performing sales professional with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who is comfortable in a commissioned sales role. Positions are available in Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Stouffville, and Etobicoke.
What we offer:
- A dedicated management team focused on helping you grow and manage your business
- Referrals from PACE Credit Union’s membership base of over 40,000
- Complete flexibility in product offers
- One of the highest commission payouts in the industry (starts at 40%)
- Internal referrals to high-net-worth prospects
We are looking for Individuals who:
- Are Sales-oriented, self-motivated/managed, high achieving, self-assured, disciplined, driven, responsible, competitive, reflective and empathetic
- Thrive on interacting with people and know how to turn situations into "win-win” opportunities
- Enjoy the challenges of seeking out new clients through associations in the community and referrals from previously satisfied customers
- Know how to leverage the knowledge and experience of other departments in order to build customer loyalty and trust
- Are self-assured, outgoing and confident when initiating contact with others
Along with having a strong sense of responsibility, are extremely self-motivated and have a strong work ethic